Friday, October 16, 2009

Our New LDD Adventure

M and I are new at LDD and working to fully embrace it into our relationship and our lives. It has been a looooong first 7 days for my bottom however as he tweaks and refines his technique. The LDD concept is something that I've read about and wanted for a long time and finally have reached a place where it seemed safe and appropriate to bring it up. He has amazed me with his willingness to learn and is embracing it almost more than me I think. There's so much more to it that the spanking however and it is the bigger picture that lures me in.


Working in an environment where I have to be in charge all the time is stressful and I look for home to be a place where I can focus on creating harmony and a happy family. His taking charge of so many aspects of our lives, including my behavior, make me respect him as the man he is and make me want to submit my body and my heart to him. I want to please him and I know in order for this to work for us that submission is something that I will be brought to and through that he will know happiness in my willingness to please him and I will know happiness in his willingness to care for me.


I'm just so excited we are here, at the beginning of all this, despite the fact my bottom really does sting from the switching I got this morning (a reminder to not repeat a mistake from yesterday) and knowing that I am still in "trouble" over the matter- nothing could deter me from this path and our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment